Berkshire War Memorials

Vale of White Horse - Ardington

Ardington parish was formed by the merger of Ardington and Locking parishes and includes the villages and settlements of Ardington, East Locking, West Locking, Ardington Wick and Betterton It is located just to the west of Wantage.

Holy Trinity Church, Ardington

War Memorial (WM5545)

WW1 muster (WM5483)
15 names on a framed parchment, 7 noted as died

Clarke Memorial (WM6141)
to died

Miles Memorial (WM6140)
to died

Ardington Monument (WM5544)

All Saints Church, East Lockinge

Whittle Memorial (WM6111)
to Whittle died 10/4/1900
WW1 and 2 War Memorial (WM5492)
18 names for WW1 and 9 for WW2 on a stone tablet

Lockinge Monument (WM5024
located in East Locking)

Lockinge Church (WM5026)

Back to top »
2011 - © Berkshire Archaeological Society